As the clock strikes twelve on December 31, the entire world gets immersed in celebrations. New Year is the biggest occasion in everyone’s life and it is the time when you get an opportunity to make your life adventurous and to fulfill your desire by creating some big challenges in your life and by taking resolutions to gauge our goals.
Here the HNYtoyou team offers you some best New Year resolutions and they are different in its own way. There is surely a one that would appeal to you.
1. Increase your Skills power : Learning something new and interesting is always fun and a value addition too.
2. Always Stand for a Cause : Giving back to the society is the least we can do to make the world a better place to live in.
3. Spice up your Dullness : Bring some sizzle to your daily life. Plan a candlelight dinner. Bring some fresh flowers to your bedroom. This will make life seem more beautiful.
4. Complete the pending one : If you still feel that the resolutions you made last year and abandoned midway are worth a second shot, give it another chance.
5. Be informed with world news : Newspaper may seem boring, but not staying abreast with current affairs will make you a bore in a crowd. Stay informed.
6. Improve your vocabulary : Communication is vital in any sphere of life – enrich your vocabulary to master the art of reaching out.
7. Don’t Waste resources : If there is something you don’t want – food, extra medicine, etc — hand it down to those who do.
8. Loose your Bad Habits : Old habits die hard – some really need to – like, biting nails, biting your lips etc.
9. Be punctual and disciplined : This is a resolution, if followed, would help you succeed in life and be respected too.
10. Step up or Step Down Social Media Activity : If you have been out of touch with your pals and peers, social media would help you get back to the grove. But if your virtual life is affecting your personal life, it is time you remedied that.
11. Enjoy With Family : Bonding with the family will add a treasure trove of memories for you to cherish all your life.
12. Liven up Your Lifestyle : Professional growth is okay, but your personal life requires attention too. Strike a balance.
13. Pep up your Habitat : Beautifying where you live is the easiest way to beautify your life with a feel good factor.
14. Fit in Fitness : Secure a future with fewer trips to the doctor – exercise. Select a regime you can stick to. A group activity may add the element of fun to the routine. Lose some flab. But don’t set any strict target, for then the chances are you may get de-motivated and quit.
15. Quit an Addiction : It will not take you anywhere good, trust us. If it does you no good, why stick to it? If needed, seek help of support groups or professionals. If you have the will, you shall find the way.